Wednesday 23 December 2015

Sleep deprevation

It's been over a week since I stopped taking my new anxiety mess and I have to admit I'm feeling fairly disappointed. I guess I'd hoped that by now my sleep patterns would be back to normal, yet here I am 3:30 am and still unable to sleep.

Worse, I'm so drained that I have spent the last couple of weeks fighting one sickness bug after another. 

Thankfully with Christmas looming, I've actually managed to kick the latest bug, but still I can't seem to catch a break when it comes to sleep and it's really starting to get me down. 

So I'm appealing to all you lovely people out there on the World Wide Web, do you know any good technics for helping someone sleep when their body seems to want to do anything but? If so, please leave a comment below, because i'mreally not sure how much more of this I can take. 

Love and hugs all and happy Christmas, 
Joss xx

No comments:

Post a Comment