Friday 23 October 2015

Life and stuff


Happy Friday everyone! So Kye and I have spent our first week trying out the whole child led learning thing and I have to say that so far things are going well.


He's been mainly focused on a project he is doing about dogs, which has been great fun. You may not know this about me, but I love animals, none more so than dogs. It's not a new thing either, because my very first word was Dog! So naturally, I am very happy that my son has also become dog crazy. 

Dogs make for a great topic too, because they are involved in so many aspects of human life. 

Not only are they great companions, but they have helped our disabled, searched for and helped to rescue our loved ones, fought to help protect us during war times and so much more besides. 

The coming week is half term for the kids here in the UK and athough Kye isn't at school anymore we still try to follow the same holidays, so that he can get out and play with his old school friends. 

although the weather isn't looking all that out door play worthy according to local forecasts which are predicting big storms all of next week. 

The week will bring some joy; however, in the form of my new Perscription. At last I am on the medications that helps me manage the pain the best, as well as some new anxiety pills which will hopefully not increase my appetite like the last ones. 

It's been a really painful few weeks and so some relief would be really great, because what I have at present isn't helping at all. 

On another plus note Harley De is now at what should be an okay weight. It's hard to be a hundred percent on what his weight should be as he is an odd mixture of breeds, but at least he is at a better weight than he was previously. Although I will miss his chunkiness, I know this is much better for him. It's so hard not to spoil them. 

Other news my son got his first phone. It's strictly monitored and lots of restrictions are set up to stop him accessing things he shouldn't, but he is very pleased. 

He needs to work on his self control a little though, when it comes to excessive selfies. Still he is happy and that's the main thing. 

I did have to smile though when he took the opertubity to correct my mothers spelling, take a look for yourself. 


Well that's all I have time for now, but I hope you have a lovely weekend. 

Love and hugs all
Joss xx 

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot and it all sounds like things are coming together for you. Hope the new meds work. Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine. We are getting there slowly. lol Just got my new meds this evening and am just waiting for them to kick in. Hoping for a good nights sleep tonight.
      I hope you had a lovely weekend and that your week ahead is great too. :)

      Delete