Wednesday 9 April 2014

struggles

I try to be as open as possible on my blog about what is going on in my life and right now, I have to admit I am really struggling. A very close friend of mine has been having an even rougher time of late than myself and yesterday they hit rock bottom. The result, one of my best friends is now under psychiatric care and being that they are in another country and I don't have a passport. I am stuck miles away from them unable to help.
It has devastated me.

Listening to them breaking down on skype and not being able to do anything at all to help, accept try my best to console has proved a little to much for me and now not knowing if they are okay or not, isn't helping matters.

This month has been tough all round. Another of my best friends past away in March and her funeral was on the second of this month.

She was so young and she should still be here with us, but life was cruel to her and it sent her down the wrong path.

These two things combined have left me broken.

I am doing my best to keep going with the A to Z, but if things get much worse I may have to bail out and I am so sorry to all the people I will be letting down if I do that, not to mention the dogs. So I am going to try my hardest not to let that happen.

Although I can't promise that my post will be brilliant and I apologies if they are a little rough at times.

please please, keep my friend in your prayers. I don't want to mention names here, because I want to respect there privacy and I know their depression is something they really struggle to be open about.

I miss both my friends so badly, but am so grateful to my friend Sammy who has been doing her best to keep me distracted and my sister in law, who has just been an absolute star. Listening to me bawling my eyes out more than once now. Also to my lovely mother in law, who offered to have Kye, while I was trying to get to grips with everything. I love you all.

Mental illness is not a joke people and it can strike anyone anywhere. To all of you struggling right now, please know that you are not alone and that you are loved.

love and hugs Joss xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word. That's terrible! I will pray for your friend.

    So sorry to hear things are going so badly. Definitely take a break if you need it. Much better for you to focus on the important things than to stress about blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, Joss. I'll pray for your friend. And for you.

    I lost a good friend, who was also too young, at the end of January. I'm still working on getting back on my feet after that blow. You need to take time for you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are with you Joss, that's a lot for one person to deal with all in one go. I'm glad you have a supportive family around you.
    Don't worry if you have to take a break from your blogging, you have to take care of yourself and I'm sure your followers will understand. We'll all still be here when you get back!

    Take care, love and hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you are going through such a rough time. Take care of yourself and I know everyone will understand if you aren't able to keep up with blogging. Will hope for the best for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm truly sorry for your loss, Joss, and for your friend who is hurting so badly. Priorities are priorities and if you need to take care of yourself, A to Z can and should go away. Make sure you are taking good care of yourself and taking the time you need for YOU. I'll be sending positive thoughts and vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete