Friday 14 June 2013

Celebrate the small stuff

I was really struggling today to think what to do for this. I guess the fact that we are all happy and healthy at the moment is a really good thing to celebrate. The yummy dinner I just ate was pretty good too. haddock in a tomato and herb sauce with chucky veg and mexican rice. Good food is always a good things right :)
The week end Yay!! always something to celebrate.
But other than that I am pretty much pulling a blank today.
To many late nights catching up with me.
Wishing you all a lovely weekend.
love and hugs Joss.

2 comments:

  1. Your celebrations are what this blog hop is about! You don't need to have done something extravagant. It's important to be thankful that you're healthy, and have food and clothes and shelter, when so many people don't have those luxuries. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks for stopping by and you're so right. Hope your weekend was good too xx

    ReplyDelete