Monday 23 July 2012

It's official, I am published author!



After all this time, it is official, Insane Reno is now available to download for your Kindle.I am so happy, and so grateful for all the support I have received, both while writing insane Reno and whilst seeking a publisher.

To be a published author, has always been my biggest dream. To have that dream finally come true is amazing!

At the moment, I'm still trying to process all, but I am sure the reality will hit home soon. For anyone out there who are still trying to achieve their dream of being a published author or any other dream for that matter, I say, never give up because dreams really can come true.

So, from their very, new and shocked author, I wish you all the best when it comes to achieving your own dreams and I offer up a link to my new book, which you can now download from the Amazon store. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

click here if you would like a copy of Insane Reno

Love and hugs Joss XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment