Friday 1 June 2012

Ready to begin, I think!

Ok so I am less than enthusiastic about getting started with Campnanowrimo, but I did finish reading the last of the Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater books which I very much enjoyed if you haven't given it a go and you liked twilight it might be right up your street I really enjoyed it. So that is one less distraction for me as those books were really keeping me enthralled and it would have been hard for me to pull myself away from the in order to fulfil my Campnanowrimo daily word counts. 
Still though I am very much lacking in motivation so it is very much going to be a case of forcing myself to get going and stay going and what with my constant email checking and 5 year old son home, I get the feeling it may be a long and very tedious day. 
Still I just have to keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end. For all those taking part in campnanowrimo this year, I hope you are have a more enthusiastic start than I lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment