Sunday 17 April 2011

So excited.

a book that I am absolutely over the moon, jumping for joy, and chomping at the bit to read is being released on July 1st of this year, and is written by the lovely Melissa Kline called My beginnings, this is her first novel to be published and I have for you the book trailer or link too it if my video post thing refuses to work like it normally does.
Melissa is an absolutely awesome person with lots of great ideas and fun stories to tell, and her blog also is well worth a look so onto the links lol.

watch book trailer here

and check out Melissa awesome blog here

the book really does look amazing and I can't wait to read it, love and hugs to you all Joss xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'll check out her blog..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Joss! Your support and enthusiasm mean so much to me! :)

    XO,
    Melissa
    Reflections on Writing

    ReplyDelete