Saturday 12 March 2011

creeping steadily closer to the 60,000 mark

I have been working on Insane Reno, like crazy since last night, and have managed to edit several chapters as well as increase the word count by two and a half thousand. So as you can imagine I’m feeling pretty proud of myself right now lol.
There is still a ways to go yet, to hit my target of over 60,000 word count, as currently I am at 54,167, but it seems more and more attainable everyday.
And the fact that I am doing some serious restructuring of the story at the moment is really giving me a boost, it just makes a nice change from the earlier chapters were it was really just grammar that needed fixing.
Well I have lots of work to do, so I’m going to get back to writing but take care all and have an awesome day. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment